Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

christyb

Reaction score
I love it! And anohther MC show? Oh man I don't have a new picture. Is a webcam okay? It's the best I can do today

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... He probably said no webcams in the rules for submissions. But talk toDave, maybe you can work something out.

wes

Reaction score
He did say no web cam, they pixilate to much you can get a real good picture. He want it from the waist up and show action.

christyb

Reaction score
I know he did....eh hmmm...Dave your Mother neeeeeedddssss you to bend the rules for her young man! :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ha ha, that was always one of my favorite books too. :smile: I love all of the things you used in this visual, it's simple, but so cool! I like M Night-Sham-a-lama-ding-dong, that was funny! And soundtrack on BMM, a nice throwback to last week's visual. And good old Grover. Overall great visual Dave!

zns

Reaction score
That book has always been a Sesame classic. It would be so neat to see that in actual movie form.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks again Dave. You've done it again. Made a wonderful art piece. I love that old book. Grover being one of my all time favorite characters of all time. This is already up as my background.

Davina

Reaction score
that is still my all time favorite book! (Ok, my degree lets me claim to be a children's librarian, even if i'm not working as one...) i think i own at least 3 copies of it .. hehehe

Ruahnna

Reaction score
You know, I suppose, that there is a newer version of this book with Elmo? This is always the way of it... First it's "Who is Grover?" Then it's "Get me Grover!" Then it's "Get me a young Grover, and paint him red!"

Hollywood just keeps using up our best and brightest....