Veterinarian's Hospital

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
We now return to Veterinarian's Hospital, the continuing story of a quack who's gone to the dogs. Share your favorite sketches here. One of my favorites is The Hungry Operating Table. What is yours?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
The one in Season 5 when Marvin Suggs is the patient, but he jumps off the table and starts to dance before Dr Bob even gets through the door. It was something different.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I love the Marvin Suggs dance number, the Screaming Thing, and the Cluckitis segment.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
My two favorites are the one with the rabbit ("Good grief, it's Rabbit and Costello!") and the one with Pinocchio ("Everytime I tell a lie, my nose grows a foot." "You should see a foot doctor!")
There are a lot of them I really love... one of my favorite skits on the Muppet Show.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I like that one episode with Lou Rawls. The one where Nurse Piggy, Dr. Bob, and Nurse Janice find out about the narrator and the missing patient twice!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Man, that was one of my favorite skits on the Muppet Show. Don't ask me why, it's all just cornball jokes, but I think the best bit is the fact that they keep trying to figure out where the narrators voice is coming from lol.

Daniel

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Man, that was one of my favorite skits on the Muppet Show. Don't ask me why, it's all just cornball jokes, but I think the best bit is the fact that they keep trying to figure out where the narrators voice is coming from lol.

Daniel
That was always hilarious! It's so funny that they keep looking up and around the room wondering where the narrator's voice is.

cjd874

Reaction score
Most of the ones I like are from Season 2:
  • The Screaming Thing (Don Knotts)
  • The telephone (George Burns)
  • The cow (Dom Deluise)
  • The shoe (Bernadette Peters)
  • The Shakespeare tribute (Rudolf Nureyev)
  • Baskerville the hound (Elton John)
  • The sketch is done twice (Lou Rawls)
  • Hawaiian pig (Sylvester Stallone, Season 3)
  • Beauregard/meeting the announcer (Gene Kelly, Season 5)
  • Gonzo (Paul Simon, Season 5)