Sweetums74
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2002
- Messages
- 95
- Reaction score
- 0
I was just looking at the Lions Gate Studios website (http://www.lionsgatestudios.com) and saw that Very Muppet Xmas was filmed on a number of soundstages there (http://www.lionsgatestudios.com/stages.html#).
I think the facade that is attached to soundstage 5 (http://www.lionsgatestudios.com/facades.html#) is what was used as the Muppet Theater and also the Nightclub. I bet the other facades were used for street scenes as well, but I really couldn't tell. I'm sure some of you can verify this.
I don't think this has been posted before (apologize if it has been), but I thought this was kinda cool.
Chris
I think the facade that is attached to soundstage 5 (http://www.lionsgatestudios.com/facades.html#) is what was used as the Muppet Theater and also the Nightclub. I bet the other facades were used for street scenes as well, but I really couldn't tell. I'm sure some of you can verify this.
I don't think this has been posted before (apologize if it has been), but I thought this was kinda cool.
Chris
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+