Very Informative Frank Oz Interview...

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted yet, and if so, please disregard it with my apologies for unintentionally re-posting, but I came across this interview with Frank on aintitcoolnews.com, and it's an eye opener, from his view of the years he spent with the Muppets, to confirmation about a oft-speculated celeb director as fill-in Muppeteer (and I don't mean John Landis), to Frank dropping a big ol' (GASP!) F-bomb. A must read for us fans, but a warning to sensitive eyes not equipt to handle profanity.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33610

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Frank Ox's response when asked if he'd ever attend a Star Wars convention is interesting. He said he's been asked to appear at them many times, and has turned them down. I wonder if he just meant Star Wars conventions, or if he'd also turned down appearing at Muppet Fest.

zns

Reaction score
Fantastic interview. I'm surprised that Frank didn't even know about the Muppet Show season boxed sets. When I was watching the Muppets on Muppets interview on season 2, I thought that Frank was doing :embarrassed: and :mad: .

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey, this was a great interview! I enjoyed the broad perspective on Frank's career. That new movie sounds fun! Thanks again, lowercasegoods. :smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This is a great interview. Also, I saw a screening of Death at a Funeral about two weeks ago. It's a really charming, weird little movie... his best since Bowfinger.

zns

Reaction score
Yes, Frank is quite the guy once you get to know a little bit about him.