Link Hogthrob
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2002
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 1
Okay, here's the deal....
I think I might be the ONLY person here at MC who HASN'T seen these two pilots!
Now, for a long time this has been just fine by me, I have managed to live a completely normal life....
BUT, with the introduction of the new MC as well as the Kermitage episode guides, I feel a reoccuring gnawing at my brain that can mean one of two things:
1. Given the many reprocessed EB release dates for the Palisades figures, my brain now automatically reprocesses the release date every 2 weeks to save EB the trouble
or
2. I GOTTA SEE THESE PILOTS!!!!
Now, instead of taking 2 aspirin and calling someone in the morning, I was hoping someone out there who has these specials on tape would find a dallop of kindness in his or her "muppety" heart and make me a copy.
I can trade you a whole lot of nothin', but I can and will pay ya some money!!
If anyone would be willing, you can e-mail me at jim_mills1981@hotmail.com or just post a reply on here!!
I appreciate any help on this!!
Jim
I think I might be the ONLY person here at MC who HASN'T seen these two pilots!
Now, for a long time this has been just fine by me, I have managed to live a completely normal life....
BUT, with the introduction of the new MC as well as the Kermitage episode guides, I feel a reoccuring gnawing at my brain that can mean one of two things:
1. Given the many reprocessed EB release dates for the Palisades figures, my brain now automatically reprocesses the release date every 2 weeks to save EB the trouble
or
2. I GOTTA SEE THESE PILOTS!!!!
Now, instead of taking 2 aspirin and calling someone in the morning, I was hoping someone out there who has these specials on tape would find a dallop of kindness in his or her "muppety" heart and make me a copy.
I can trade you a whole lot of nothin', but I can and will pay ya some money!!
If anyone would be willing, you can e-mail me at jim_mills1981@hotmail.com or just post a reply on here!!
I appreciate any help on this!!
Jim
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
E-mail me:
Okay, thanx! 
