Upside down? Backwards?

Newton Gimmick

Reaction score
Maybe I have something set in the settings wrong, so I apologize if this is just a user error, but I see the website backwards and upside down...

I don't mean the screen, but the posts.

As an example, the first post in a thread is on the BOTTOM of the page instead of the top, the last post is actually the newest post, etc...

Is that intentional? Can I change that? It's kind of confusing and I'm a member of like 900 other forums and none of them are set up like this.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. :batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You might have your settings set to display posts in descending chronological order, where the latest post is displayed first. Just go into your User CP options and switch it to display posts in ascending order instead. Hope this helps.

Newton Gimmick

Reaction score
You might have your settings set to display posts in descending chronological order, where the latest post is displayed first. Just go into your User CP options and switch it to display posts in ascending order instead. Hope this helps.
Thanks! That fixed it. I figured there was something wrong. I dunno how it got that way, but it's MUCH better now. Gracias. :coy: