Updates on Muppets Build a Bear

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Do the muppets clothes (Kermit shirt and piggy outfit) come with the new muppet tags on it?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Aw man! :frown: Piggy looked great in the promo pics from the other thread! Dang, I really hope it's a "some are just better-looking than others" kind of thing. Was really looking forward to FINALLY owning a plush Piggy! Every version before has been too terrible.

#crossingfingers (lol)
I think they keep screwing up her nose. lol

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just got back from a drive to Exeter. I bought the build a bear kermit and piggy. I bought the kermit tee which has the muppets tags on it. I also bought for kermit denim jeans, socks converse style black canvas boots, and a leather jacket! For miss piggy I bought the fuscia tastled dress which comes with gloves and i boght the matching shoes, all of which is standard stuff not muppets official. I put myself through the process of making them. Taking them to be stuffed. I asked for firm stuffing kermit now actually stands on his own!! The quality is amazing, I know piggy doesn't look great but these are a good size, reasonable at £18 each, but the clothes bump the price up, I spent nearly £80!!

Chris

rowlfy662

Reaction score
well they have landed here in our build a bear here us in the uk which is good that muppet stuff is arriving here :smile: