Untitled Fanfic

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh... So you're not the one who's writing that Mid-Age thingy? Pray tell, who deserves the credit—and the nagging too? :smirk:
Erm... well, I take credit, but all nagging can be directed at the fellow called Beauregard. :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pfffeh... *Throws pie at Prawny. Post... Or be doomed to be locked in your oom for all eternity! You too Christy, if you can.
*Evil.

Beauregard

Reaction score
One -- continued (with permission, of course)

Far away, the bench was more comfortable than the doorstep he'd slept on yester-night and less comfortable than the spring-loaded sofa bed he'd had the day before catching a
few hours kip at the club before the show. It was warmer than the tree he'd spent a night wrapped around, but colder than the car he'd lived in for a few weeks before that. Oddly, it felt like home.

But anywhere felt like home when he was reading the script. The script that had been left in his care and which was the only possetion he hadn't pawned for cash or sold on e-bay....He;d even sold that RUbber duck they used in the original music video for Do De Rubber Duck 2...Who had bought that again? Some guy with the handle Tweedlebug...Weird...

Anyway, that was besides the point. The point was, he was reading the script. And he felt at home. And home felt good.

He missed it.

Tucking an elbow under his head, gazing up at the stars and wondering exactly where he was gunna find his next meal, Beauregard, Bo as he was known, was surprised to find a smile on his face. One day...he just knew it...One day soon, he'd get the call.

Far away, the bench was more comfortable than that dreadfully comfortable bed he'd been given for the week that he'd been put up for the filming of the new Muppets.com video...Lifting his best friend Bobo had pretty much put his back-out, but that was beside the point. The point was...he'd been working, maybe just for a week, but it felt good. He wondered if somewhere out there...Bo would manage to catch the clip and to know he was ok.

Until then, he was back on the road...Well, the bench. But he'd never liked stuffy buildings or beds. He prefered to be outdoors, feeling alive. His fur kept him warm and, with his white cap pulled tightly down over his eyes, he drifted to sleep.

A dream overtook him...and for a moment he was back in that crazy town where everyone loved everyone and there was never a quiet moment. A librarian and pizza-store owner gave him a grin, a book, and a slice of pizza. What was her name again? He was beginning to forget. A bus pulled up in the dream...weirdly decorated, vivid. Almost real...Almost...

Sighing himself awake, Beauregard, known as Beau by his friends, sat up and rubbed his eyes. Someday, he knew, the call would come. Until then...he was here.

Even further away, a dark castle loomed, surrounded by clouds, silhouetted trees and giant cardboard cutouts of celebrities. The front doors were chained, after all the buildings sole inhabitant never really left any more, doing all his dealings via the world wide web.

Once upon a time, he'd had to be in the real world to commit any of his atrocities...Now he could do them safely from an armchair, his feet tucked into slippers and a cup of cocoa in his hand.

A sliver of a smile spread across his face as he tapped into security cameras and observed Bo and Beau, still separated and still unable to get back to the world they had been too distracted to notice was being taken from them. His plan was still working. He still had control. Divide and conquer. That plan had been his first stroke of genius, all he had needed to set this new world into motion. A wall bank of computer screens showed them all...They had once been so close, and were now all so far. But he needed to keep a close eye on everyone. There was always a risk -- perhaps just a small risk -- but a risk none the less that sooner or later they would regroup...and then his reign would be over.

Still, until then, reaching for a bowl of popcorn, King Agrippa began to laugh.

christyb

Reaction score
Permission? Who is this permission fellow I asked you to help me write this story! :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I only needed the smallest of nudges...I've been wanting to tell it for SO long...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Holy--GEEZ! I love it! This is SO awesome, you guys! Very, very cool and a story that, I think, needs to be told. Can't wait to see where this is going... Bring it on!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow, this is amazing guys I can't wait to read more of it. See how this King Agrippa character pans out and how Bo and Beau are doing...wow.....I can't wait to read more!

christyb

Reaction score
On one condition Prawnie. you join mopfam :stick_out_tongue: