Untitled Fanfic

christyb

Reaction score
One

The dock loomed with ghosts of yesteryear gone by. When the music played, half finished fanfics were awesome, and the biggest concern was who was more awesome SWAEHB or RHLC. Albeit both knew the Bill Baretta group was way past them in awesomeness and longevity.

Looking around you'd see and wonder what happened to the life the party? Where did it go? Where did they go wrong? Was there a chance to take it back and start again? Did Uncle Deadly eat lasagna again?

A lone figure took out a key attempting to unlock the door. The broken down building with gaping holes. Shrugging she climbed in past the broken glass and two by fours. Looking around she hoped for some sort of sign of life.

"Guys? Kermit? Toga? Prawnie? Beeaaauuu? Ed? Dr. Teeth? I'm back"

Back was hardly the word or was it? She had been to the dark side and got swept up in the fun. It was fun she met a guy...what had happened to her friends?

The town..Hensonville...Leland..whatever you wished to call it was abandoned. The bar and grill looked like Crazy Harry had had a heyday in it. Picking up a scrap of burnt paper she gasped making out the words.

Ta--
Time to pay up on the c-----
Repo---- Dis---- imm----
sig-- Mi----

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Whoa! And I mean whoa! Interesting tale you're starting here Christy...but I'm very impressed! I've always enjoyed your writing...going to give us some more?

christyb

Reaction score
I am..when I figure out where I'm going with it. I literally hit "start thread" typed "submit" and then went "Whoa! What did I just do?" :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Glomps Christy for this. More please? Pretty please? Oh, please say there'll be more of this... And actually post more of this. Please, me starving fanfic monster! Me need substinance, whatever that is. :insatiable:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow. This just sends pure shivers up the spine christy! More please more!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, very interesting. *Trying to fill in the blanks on that note.* Can I by an M?
:zany: But really, I know what you mean about doing something, and then being slightly shocked by it. Take your time, but please give us more as soon as you can!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blinkity blink blink* WHOA! Well I'll be dipped in turtle snot! Now THIS is cool! I can't wait to see where you're going with this, Christy! This is very, very, very cool!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shouldn't you update your own fic Prawn? Hmmm? *Prodity-prod-prod.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... So you're not the one who's writing that Mid-Age thingy? Pray tell, who deserves the credit—and the nagging too? :smirk: