Uncle Deadly as Palpatine, Bean Bunny as Wicket figures announced

pezbalubah

Reaction score
I was worried that they would be gone already but was relieved to find these are still available in Florida at World of Disney, the Star Tours gift shop, and Muppet gift shop. So glad they're still making Bean Bunny merch!

Dearth

Reaction score
I just *finally* bought these off eBay. We had hoped to make a trip to Disney World this year, so I'd been holding out for the opportunity to look the offerings over and get the ones with the best paint jobs.

But now that it looks like the trip won't be happening, I went ahead and indulged myself off eBay. I also got the Animal/Link/Scooter as Boba/Han/Lando set.

Alex

beaker

Reaction score
Sooo any word on a new wave? I got all of them off ebay, but want morrrre!
Also SO wish Disney could release a regular Muppet figure line in this scale. Seriously LOVE these figures.

Dearth

Reaction score
Man, if they did a Sal the Monkey it would make me really happy.

Alex

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
Just so everyone is aware, I was in WDW last week and got Palpatine and Wicket on clearance. ALL of the Muppet Star Wars figures were half off. Got UD for $10 and Wicket for $5! Get them now...

j3h

Reaction score

beaker

Reaction score
I don't get it. Didnt they sell well? To me these are some of the best muppet figures ever...a crying shame they didnt make posable figures in this style for the new movie. Ugh...