Ultimate Disney.com TMS Season One Review

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

found this over at Ultimate Disney.com there Loooooooooooooong and VERY good review on the muppet Show Season One dvd release. Even with the 5 cuts they make it sound like it STILL worth buying (I'm pickin mine up and MWoO tommarow! :big_grin: ) here...

When Disney purchased The Muppets Holding Company last year, it was a merging of two entities widely recognized and beloved for fun family entertainment. This partnership is responsible for "The Muppet Show" Season 1, the subject of our latest DVD review. This 4-disc boxset holds the 10-hour, 24-episode debut 1976-77 season of the Muppets' big primetime break. Music, humor, and long-forgotten guest entertainers make for a unique and pleasing variety show experience pulled off in the witty Muppets way. While five episodes are missing individual segments (primarily musical numbers), the set is largely a wonderful thing, boasting top-notch picture quality, an inspired design, and an excellent handful of extras both new (the highly informative "Muppet Morsels") and old (one of the show's two pilots, its original network pitch, and a promo reel). Viewers of all ages should find smiles and laughs abound in revisiting this dated but still fresh series which has at last been given praiseworthy DVD treatment. Read the full 2-page review here http://www.ultimatedisney.com/muppetshow-season1.html

Ernie101

Reaction score
I read the article this morning, and I can say that it definatly made me want to pick up the DVD. This article has a lot of information, and it'll probally make you even more enthusiastic towards buying the DVD. It just sucks because I have to wait until 5:30- 6:00 tommorow to get it..

Thanks for the link, great article.

Ernie101

Reaction score
PM sadly, haha.. I heard you're going around midnight eh? I wish I could.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I'm going to WAl-mart tonight at midnight to buy mine. 7 and half hours to go. :smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
I'm going to WAl-mart tonight at midnight to buy mine. 7 and half hours to go. :smile:

Lucky people I have about 23 hours myself.. Oh well.. I'll be hyped all day long.. *meh* :mad:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Sorry for the double-post, but I just called freakin walmart and they said they wouldn't have it. However, maybe the women didn't hear me right because they said they "didn't" have it..but I might find one or two copies somewhere if I came and looked. Also, I can't even find it on the BestBuy website..and they have MWOO as being released in June?!

muppetsforlife

Reaction score