Tyco 1995 tickle me Elmo

JackMonster

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here (just joined today :big_grin:) and just had a question. Today me and a friend of mine where up in his attic looking through old soft/plush toys. We found a Fozzie bear that was really old as well as a Tyco TME from '95. He gave me 'em both because he knows how Muppet crazy I am. I was just wondering if the TME is worth anything or if it's rare or anything? I really have no interested in selling it or trading it, I was just wondering in general. The only ones I can find on Ebay are the '07 ones. Thanks for the help guys :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hi Jack, and Welcome! :smile:

I'm sorry, I don't have any value information for you, but I will say that it's constantly changing. A lot of die-hard collectors have these by now, and several were completely satisfied by the recent re-release (just wanted the look). I suggest saving a search on eBay, that way you're sure to see how much the next vintage TME goes for.

Best of luck in your quest! And again, welcome!
:smile:
Anthony

JackMonster

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice welcome, KermieBaby47. Just goes to show that all us Muppets fans are nice guys :smile:

Animal31

Reaction score
The original one was re-released a few years ago and sells for $25.00 at TRU, being as it's identical, I couldn't see that it would be much more than that.

But that said, there are die-hard fans of anything original, so what is worth $25.00 to one person may be worth much more to someone else....

JackMonster

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, guys. Even if it's worth diddly it's still cool to have this thing given it's history.