Ty Muppet Beanies

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I found mine at a locally owned toy store. You will just have to look where toys or Ty beanies are sold seeing they are not available on Ty's website. Good luck. I paid $12 for mine. If I thought I could have made some money I would have bought the 10 they had in stock.

ncchuck

Reaction score
walgreens had the little ty christmas kermit this year

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Dang that looks like such an amazing Kermit! I would love just to see it in person and cuddle it, even :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'm so excited that TY is creating the Muppet Beanie Buddies. I've grown up with the TY Beanie Babies and Buddies and I remember owning Zoom the Turtle, Serenity the Dove, and Scurry the Beatle. I bet it would be available in the United Kingdom soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let's not forget, there was a Christmas Kermit as well. Didn't get the chance to pick it up though.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Need that Kermit! I will have to keep my eye open for that next time I am in a store that carries toys.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have the Christmas kermit and was amazed by the likeness and quality. They even have the different colour on the soles of his feet. The above kermit looks amazing too. Must have. Lets hope they make more of the same quality!?

Chris