Two VRChat Kermits talk about their experiences with bullying (has an ambition to Muppet Perform)

MrMuppet93

Reaction score

This tear-jerking conversation between two VRChat Kermit the Frogs about one boy's struggles with bullying (his Kermit avatar is because Kermit is his favorite Muppet and likes puppetry, may want to someday Muppet perform).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

This tear-jerking conversation between two VRChat Kermit the Frogs about one boy's struggles with bullying (his Kermit avatar is because Kermit is his favorite Muppet and likes puppetry, may want to someday Muppet perform).
Aww, I really felt for this kid. I could relate to a lot of what he said, from feeling weird and out of place, worrying a lot about annoying my friends, being socially awkward, and zoning out a lot when people are talking to me, loving Kermit, wanting to be a puppeteer. Even down to being homeschooled! Dang, this kid is me, and a lot of us, i'm sure. :cry: I hope he finds his place in this lonely world.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hope the best for this kid.

I could easily relate when I was in public school - making friends was so difficult being that I was pretty much labeled as that “weird kid” back then.