Two questions about Muppet Race Mania

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with you Zack. We need a couple good Muppet games for the PS2!

It's not easy getting 30 points on all the tournaments, but I did it after some practice. You need to get 5 or 6 points on all the six races on the A and B tournaments. The disco level is WELL worth the effort though.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It's not easy getting 30 points on all the tournaments, but I did it after some practice. You need to get 5 or 6 points on all the six races on the A and B tournaments. The disco level is WELL worth the effort though.
Yes Phil it is hard,

here are a few tips Fireimps87, if you lose a race you might as well start the tournament over, i think you can lose one but you have to get alot of points in the other tracks

win the first lab by going as fast as you can, you will be best lap this way for a few easy points.

shoot chickens when the other racers are right in front of you, bounch on top of other racers, shoot pengiuns when other racers are right behind you and shoot bombs in small tunnles for better chances of hitting another racer, you get points if your the player that gave the most hits.

best start...copy the buttons as fast as you can, you get pioints if your the best one, plus a big boost to boot!

and of coures win all the races they give you the most points, the battle mode is diffrent though as it's not a race race but surville.

hope this helps

Zack,

BorkBork

Reaction score
I want a muppet game for the Xbox...

Anyone played Crash Bandicoot on Xbox? I took a little look at it at a friends home and it looks great!