TV Alert: Sesame Street at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday morning don't miss the Sesame Street Muppets and cast headlining The 93rd Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. This will be the 45th consecutive year that the cast of Sesame Street has made an appearance.

The parade begins at 9 am eastern on NBC. Sesame Street's appearance is scheduled for approximately 10 am eastern.

Please note, the parade may be delayed up to two hours for your time zone, so be sure to check local listings for accurate start times. Also in some markets, NBC will be re-airing the parade in the afternoon so check local times for broadcasts in your area.

If you saw the Macy's parade, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are social media photos from the cast and crew.

Last edited:

wiley207

Reaction score
The "Sesame Street" cast and Muppets were NOT the opening number. It was the cast of that Temptations broadway show. At least the "Sesame Street" cast was listed in the opening lineup (while NBC ignores the other floats and balloons, of course!)

wiley207

Reaction score
Finally got to see their parade-welcoming number, and it was pretty fun! Anyone else notice Don Music making an appearance?

And of course, I was happy to see Julia alongside Herry Monster on the float!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I find it really interesting how they are using an older Grover puppet from the pre-35th season

Schfifty

Reaction score
Just popped up on the TV here a few minutes ago. Great song and wonderful to see them as always!

Was this a new song specifically for the parade, or is that the one from episode 4801?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Forgive me for asking you all this, but was this the show’s only appearance in the parade this year or did we get to see them again in the parade properly when it got started ?