TV Alert: Muppets on NBC's The Voice on Tuesday November 27

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
When I saw the previews, I was thinking that they were advertising Christmas at Rockefeller and SNL (which comes on after) at the same time, as part of a block. Therefore, I assumed that the Kermit clip was for Rockefeller rather than SNL. But then when Daffyfan mentioned that above, I second guessed myself.
Don't go by what I say. Lol. I'm not too sure myself. Maybe he's on both shows. We'll see.

Borples

Reaction score
Ah, I loved that. This week has been fabulous. Like I said somewhere else, it just wouldn't be Christmas without the Muppets. Hopefully with them gearing up to work on the new movie, we'll continue to get more appearances. I've missed them!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man, good thing there's that clip on Youtube. I missed the show (not a huge fan, even though I like Cee Lo), but that was such a great performance. And they had Janice there too.

Hubert

Reaction score
And I'm really happy today, because some of the people I know that know that I'm a Muppet fan told me that they were on The Voice last night. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Someone asked "Why is Cee Lo dressed like a church lady?" I'm sorry but that's funny. XD :embarrassed:

Ah, I loved that. This week has been fabulous. Like I said somewhere else, it just wouldn't be Christmas without the Muppets. Hopefully with them gearing up to work on the new movie, we'll continue to get more appearances. I've missed them!
Yes just like we also need to get working on things if you know what I mean. :stick_out_tongue: