TV Alert: Muppets on NBC's The Voice on Tuesday November 27

Hubert

Reaction score
When I saw the previews, I was thinking that they were advertising Christmas at Rockefeller and SNL (which comes on after) at the same time, as part of a block. Therefore, I assumed that the Kermit clip was for Rockefeller rather than SNL. But then when Daffyfan mentioned that above, I second guessed myself.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Kermit is definitely gonna be on the Rockefeller special. As for the SNL no one mentioned he was gonna be appearing on that so it was probably just a past clip they showed.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I didn't see the SNL bit but my guess is the Christmas special they are airing the same special from previous years which includes the deniro and Kermit bit and I think the one where the Muppets come out and sing a Chistmas song too....both good bits from several years back

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
The SNL Christmas special, as I understand it, is just a clip show of past SNL Christmas episodes. So, where Kermit appeared in one from some years ago, they'll show that clip.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i can honestly say i teared up a little and fozzie acting like blake shelton was hilarious!