TV Alert: Muppet fan Chris Stulz on "Collector's Call" on MeTV Sunday May 31, 2020

Mario500

Reaction score
I like how they talk about that TMS mug being valuable for having obscure characters like Annie Sue and Gaffer, as if casual fans would be more interested as a result. And I really like Lisa Welcher pointing out Gaffer was on that after they estimate the value, as if she's a fan of the character.
(wonders if "Welcher" was a misspelling of "Whelchel" for this message)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Some deleted scenes from the episode, showcasing the GMC managers glasses at McDonalds (but no mention of how they are, as Toughpigs have been saying in recent years, poison) and a crew-autographed Labyrinth poster.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to record the episode or know if it's available for viewing anywhere online?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I know some people have been looking for it, and I guess MeTV doesn't put their things online for whatever reason, so I finally managed to get this up (my DVR cut off the credits, so that's not there):

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
(my DVR cut off the credits, so that's not there):
That's why I set my DVR to record for an extra minute. The credits weren't anything special, Chris just showed an issue of Muppet Magazine that had the host in it, and the film expert showed issues of Dynamite Magazine that had the Muppets and the host in them.