• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

TV Alert: Kermit, Piggy, Pepe and Beaker on Drop the Mic Wednesday January 30, 2019

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
It would been funny if Bunsen made an appearance and start to do a really good dis-track

DMHFan

Reaction score
Wow, it's nice to see more of The Muppets making guest appearances.

Beth C

Reaction score
Dang this was good. I was cheering for Piggy all the way thru.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think it was interesting having Pepe and Beaker. At first I didnt think that would work very well, but Piggy and Beaker did very well together. I think Kermit being so nice was kind of a joke with the punchline being Piggy's line of not being on Sesame Street.
It was also nice seeing Kermit interact with the others and it not seem flat. I mean by the end of it they were all aruging wich i found very funny.
As far as appearances go I would give it a 8 out of 10, and the only reason its not a perfect 10 is it could have been longer.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's great to hear non-Muppet fans talk about the Muppets, and this appearance seemed to get them talking!

This was classic Muppety-ness (that's a word, right? lol)! Disney, keep doing these appearances, they're great!

Pig's Laundry

Reaction score
Oh no not on this show. Just an appearance from the band on any other show.
Oh, oh I see!
Yeah, that would be great. I do wish they would branch out a little more with the characters they used, instead of having Miss Piggy and Kermit show up all the time.