TV Alert: Kermit on The Chew Monday December 3

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone's favorite frog Kermit will be on The Chew on ABC later today! Don't miss this anticipated appearance. In most markets The Chew airs at 1 pm eastern, 12 pm central. Find out more about The Chew and local airtimes in your area.

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fun appearance by the frog on today's episode of The Chew.

He showed up around mid-episode, so you can skip straight ahead to where Mario Battali is making caesar calzones with Kermit. Guess they went with a 'being green' theme for the filling. Kermit got back into his Sesame habits with the "word of the day", "eskarole?" just hmming at Mario's every step in fixing the dish. After that, they subjected Kermit to the same quick-paced interview when :insatiable: was on last year.

Q: Do you think Michael Symon would make a great Bunsen Honeydew?
:smile:: Yes. In fact, I think Clinton Kelly would make a great Beaker too.
Q: What celebrities do you get confused for the most?
:smile:: Two, Vin Diesel and Samuel Jackson.
q: What foods do you avoid?
:smile:: I don't eat frog legs, of course. And I try to avoid mountain oysters.
Q: Who would play you if they made a movie based on your life?
:smile:: Tom Hanks... (And some other name I didn't catch).
Q: If you wrote your autobiography, what would be it's title?
:smile:: Oh that's easy, Fifty Shades of Green.
But Kerm, you already wrote your autobiography, wasn't that Look Before You Leap?
Q: Who takes up the most time in hair and makeup?
:smile:: That's easy. I won't name any names, but her initials are MP.

There were some other funny bits about what present would he get Piggy for Christmas, a hand mirror, since she already has a collection of them, up on the walls like posters.
He answered the worst gift he ever got was a flyswatter, cause it takes all the fun out of it.
And the best line I thought was when talking about the Muppets recent performances with Cee Lo Green.
:smile:: We signed a non-disclosure agreement... I don't talk about any of the stories that took place behind the scenes, and they don't sue me after ruining their careers.

Hope everybody gets a chance to watch this when the vids go up later today.

KermyFan

Reaction score
Almost missed it here in Jersey. They cut to the news briefing from the NTSB about the train derailment. Came back just in time.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the clip!!! I didn't get to watch it but I know ABC will upload the episode!!! And that's all I'm gonna say. :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Why didn't I know about this? :cry:

*goes off into a corner and sobs, holding out hope for a clip to surface*

EDIT: Phil ziffeled me, and I'm apparently magic! I want a clip, and one comes!

Borples

Reaction score
My goodness, that frog makes me happy!

This was a great appearance. Kermit was really on his flippers, the audience was into it, and it was fun to hear Michael Symon giggling at his jokes. Of course, Michael Symon giggles at everything, but that's beside the point. :smile: