TV Alert: Kermit and Pepe on The View on November 13, 2013

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You may want to subscribe to our mailing list or Facebook or Twitter, so you'll see these announcements in the future.
Well, I usually get e-mails in advance, but I didn't read my e-mail until later this afternoon. Still with my cable being out, it still may not have helped anyway. But I appreciate your help with this. Hopefully, it will be up on the web at some point.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Loved it, except when they ask Kermit about his relationship with Piggy yet again, leading to him giving answers that once again Flanderize their relationship. I hope he was only joking like he usually does, since it's really irritating that they have the nerve to continue Flanderizing the characters and their relationship on these public appearances!

Can we please have at least one appearance where that relationship DOESN'T get brought up? It's really, really annoying!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I DVD-R'd the appearance, so I guess I'll be the first to transcribe it.

**SPOILERS**

Kermit appears to present a birthday gift to Whoopi. Enfolded in the "special teal-colored" box that Kermit refers to is something she doesn't have, but has always wanted. When the box is lifted, Pepe appears in full tux, does a little jig, and proposes to Whoopi with a ring. (So yeah, who knew they were dating? :skeptical:) They also promoted the Thanksgiving special with Lady Gaga, and yes, they did preview a video clip. It's of this scene...

...and from viewing that bit of surreality, I can only assume that this special is either going to be great or hilariously terrible.

I love her hat!