Turtle puppet on eBay made by Terry Angus

Lu775

Reaction score
Terry, Seamus is extremely cute!
Any idea who's been buying your puppets off eBay? Think they're putting together a troupe of your characters for a world tour?
('cause, ya know, that would be cool!)

Love your work!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
To Mr. Angus

Oh My gosh! This one is my favorite!!!! I like him the best! He has the form of a Fraggle. Great work Mr. Angus!

Kermit/Gonzo

P.S. I have changed my name to Sir Didymus, but I still go by Kermit/Gonzo

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to you all but I've been very busy these days. plus I had so many e-mails that i could hardly answer them all so here I am tonight.

Thank you Jamie. I'm glad the turtle is your favorite puppet so far. I hope that there are many more puppets that will be your favorite.

I'm glad you liked Seamus's eyes Cindy, glad it gives him that complete turtle look. Some people believe that the sole of the puppet is in the eyes. It took over an hour to spray paint his shell and two hours to clean the air gun. You have to take it all apart and clean every little bit of it. I hate cleaning it but if you want it to keep working you have to do it. Thanks for your kind words Cindy.

Foz, I'm glad you liked Seamus. It's too bad Humphrey didn't make a comment on it. Doesn't matter anyway what does a real turtle know about puppet turtles. Thanks Fozz

Hi Anders, I'm glad you liked the puppet. I have to admit I have not seen "Elmo In Grouchland" So I've never seen this little fly guy. I little peace of advice. Don't ever send cash in the mail. specially $200.00 or more. What you can do is take your money to a bank and get an International Money Order. That's how some of my customers pay for the puppets but it has to be an International one as no others work in Canada eh. Thanks Anders.

As usual thanks for your support Jackie I always know I can count on you.

Thanks Zack, Glad you like him. Seamus is defiantly more intelligent he just lets you think he's not. By the way i got to see one episode of Greg about the puppet rights. I saw Tardy and I thought he was very funny playing pool. I just can't remember what he said. I think Seamus would be good in "Kermit's Swamp Years" too. Thanks again.

Oh my Gawd Warrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks I understand about saving for things. I hope one day you can bid on one. Take care.

Foz no need to be Jealous but thanks again.

Wow another comment about Seamus's eyes. Interesting because I was debating on weather to put bottom lids on his eyes or not. I'm now glad I did "Fer Sure" Like Thanks Nathan.

Hi Lu775, I'm glad you think Seamus is cute. So far there has been three people who have been gunning for the puppets and I believe two of them have bought two off of me each. Who knows they could very well be putting together a world tour. Maybe I can puppeteer with them. I need a performing job right now. Thank you Lu775.

Thanks Kermit/Gonzo for your comments. Glad he's your favorite too. take care

I don't know when the next eBay puppet will be up as I am working on three puppet building projects right now. Right now I couldn't tell you when. Again everyone thanks for all the letters of support. Please take care.

Terry Angus