True or False

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yup, you are right. That was kind of a trick question though, but yes, the answer is true.

If you just had sonic 3 alone, you never got to fight knuckles. BUT, if you inserted SOnic and Knuckles into sonic 3, then you unlock the remaining levels. In one of the unlcoked levels (also avalable in S&K alone as long as you are playing as sonic), you get to fight knuckles.

But even though S&K is a continuation of Sonic 3, I always considered them 2 seperate games

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's funny because Sonic & Knuckles can stand along on it's own as a separate game, but it was actually all supposed to be one big game to begin with. The Sky Sanctuary really deepens the plot and is a truing point of the game when Knuckles finds out that he has been duped by Robotnick.

True or false? Henry Ford invented the automobile.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Which in effect paved the way for the invention of the automobile. So, in effect, Ford did--in all technically--invent the automobile, for without an assembly line, autos wouldn't exist.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wrong again! You need in invention first before it can be mass produced. It was simply a faster way to speed up car production with would same time witch would save money witch would make more money a lot faster because more care could reach more people at a faster rate. The assemble line was invented for the car and not the car for the line.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Actually, the assembly line's been used for more than just cars.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Before we get too sidetracked may I make the next statement? :wink:

352 + 948 + 748 - 37 + 25 + 479 - 100 - 1000 + 6 = 1421

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Gah! I hate math, including simple math! XD