True or False

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I would be inclined to say false since beef meat doesn't come from pigs. Unless this is another trick statement like Alex's a banana tree is a fruit tree. :wink:

But I'll take my chances on the seemingly obvious answer. False. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
In some countries the Disney character Donald Duck has been banned as offensive because he doesn't wear any pants.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
In some countries the Disney character Donald Duck has been banned as offensive because he doesn't wear any pants.
Haha! I think I've heard that before and I think it's kind of funny!:big_grin: Wait a second? Ducks don't' wear pants? :eek:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Are you meaning to imply an answer of true or false somewhere in your post at all William?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Then in that case you are right. :big_grin:
I've seen it mentioned in a Disney magazine article headed Put Some Undies On Donald.
It makes me wonder how those countries react to such characters as Bugs Bunny, The Pink Panther and Tom and Jerry, who are all essentially nude let alone wear no pants. :wink: LOL

Your turn again William.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That a silly name for a title and I also wonder about those other pants-less characters myself.

True or false: Ice cream is a kind of ice?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
False, ice cream is a frozen, confectionary treat that's made up of milk, cream, salt, sugar, artifical flavoring, so on and so on; though sometimes if it's TOO frozen, you'll end up with flecks of ice in it, lol.

True or False: "Pong" was the very first video game ever created.