Trash Heap

Beauregard

Reaction score
Who, what where, when.

I have seen (I think) one breif clip of the trash heap (on Muppet Thirty Years) It looked jelly like and interesting.

Does anyone have any pictures or some interesting info on this creature? :confused:

Beauregard

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Beau,

Hey,
The Trash Heap is the all wise and all knowing of Fraggle Rock.

The Fraggles go to her for help and words of wisdom.
She has two helpers called Filo and Gunge, Who always end her wise words with "Nyahhh, The Trash Heap has spoken!".

She is made up of Trash, with a banana peel on her head, And she has some nice glasses too.

see ya

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Beau,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
She has two helpers called Filo and Gunge, Who always end her wise words with "Nyahhh, The Trash Heap has spoken!".
It's "Philo", not "Filo", and the quote is the other way around:

"The Trash Heap has spoken---nyaaaaah!"

Beauregard, the Trash Heap came to life when Philo and Gunge came upon her one day. There was somethin' magical in the chemistry of the characters which caused her to come to life, and Marjorie (her name) literally cannot live without 'em. If Philo and Gunge stay away too long, she loses her vitality and energy.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Byron,

OMG !

LOL !

How can *moi* be wrong !?

see ya

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I even thought of incorporating Philo and Gunge into an "At The Dance" spot. They'd be slow-dancing:

Gunge: "Boy, it's sure great that Marjorie gave us a night off."

Philo: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Could you PLEASE dance in tempo? And remember, *I'M* leading!"

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, I really wish they had made some sort of Trash Heap and 2 side kick merchandise. I remember having the FR lunchbox and wondering who the heck that character was, being too poor to have HBO.

As a side note, it was interesting to hear from the Hunt sisters that Richard performed Gunge. I had no idea he performed on Fraggle Rock. That I think makes 4 series he worked on(TMS, Sesame, Land of Gorch, and FR)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

What about Junior Gorg?
Richard Voices him.

And lots of Fraggles in just one scenes, and one off shows.

He also directed 'The Honk of Honks'.

See ya

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
While we're on the subject on the Trash Heap, I just wanted to see that she use to scare the BLEEP out of me when I was a kid. The Gorgs didn't scare me, none of the 'scary' creatures in the rock scared, just this all-knowing, all-seeing, and otherwise very sweet Trash Heap. But I mean, c'mon! She is pretty scary looking. She use to send me out of the room screaming!

Just thought I'd tell you all that!

^_^ Debo

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Ah, I'm sorry but this is just Crazy for me! People not knowing who the Trash Heap is! She's an oracle! No kidding, I quote her probably most of all. And when ever my friends complain about life and stuff, I just kinda break into dance and song, "Get a move, get a move on, Go with the flow"! No, she's great, I love her, especially with the glasses! Ah! But if you need a picture of her, just let me know, I've got some pretty good ones.

-Wemblin' Kate