Trash Heap origins?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Has there ever been a mention of the Trash Heap's origins? where she came from? I'm just doing a little fact-checking.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think in the episode where Philo and Gunge move away from her, it's stated that she was just a pile of trash until they came and moved in, then she came to life.

superboober

Reaction score
On the other hand, she states in the same episode that McMooch was an old enemy, which would appear to contradict this. So perhaps the truth is partially this and partially something else.

Slackbot

Reaction score
There are a lot of continuity conflicts between episodes of Fraggle Rock. I go with the episode in which the issue is a plot point. In this case, seeing the Trash Heap start to die when Philo and Gunge leave beats an offhand remark about McMooch.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! It had been a while since I've seen any of those episodes

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
On the other hand, she states in the same episode that McMooch was an old enemy, which would appear to contradict this. So perhaps the truth is partially this and partially something else.
Well Philo and Gunge seem to have a bad memory as they have no idea where this home of theirs is, so they might easily forget Mcmooch, or she might have just observed his actions in Junior Sells the Farm.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I don't understand this plot thread at all and I don't even know how to argue it. There are a lot of continuity errors in the show I've noticed, namely in the songs.
Example: "Catch a Tail by the Tiger, Take the horns by the bull". But... but... how do they know what those animals are if they have never been in Outer Space?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I don't understand this plot thread at all and I don't even know how to argue it. There are a lot of continuity errors in the show I've noticed, namely in the songs.
Example: "Catch a Tail by the Tiger, Take the horns by the bull". But... but... how do they know what those animals are if they have never been in Outer Space?
Yes, and in the episode "Don't Cry OVer Spilled Milk" Gobo distracts Sprocket by saying "Hey look Santa Claus" and in next season's "Manny's Land of Carpets" they don't know who Santa is and call him the wish-granting creature.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Well I think the Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame Universe can get away with a little inconsistencies. For example, Sam the Eagle was with the Muppets in The Muppets, but then in Muppets Most Wanted, he's CIA agent interrogating them.

The point of this thread was merely fact checking for my fan-fic that I plan on sharing in October.