• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Schfifty

Reaction score
Schfifty was the one who blocked Charlie.
That is not true at all.

I don't know where you're getting this, but if you would like a solid reason why, then it's because I don't do tape trading, plain and simple. I am busy in real life and have more important priorities, much like some of the others here.

Any Del

Reaction score
That is not true at all.

I don't know where you're getting this, but if you would like a solid reason why, then it's because I don't do tape trading, plain and simple. I am busy in real life and have more important priorities, much like some of the others here.
That's what Charlie told me. He said that you blocked him.

Any Del

Reaction score
From what he told me. But if you said you didn't then I believe you. I'll let him know.

Last edited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would help right now but at the moment I'm doing other things and would like to get them out of the way before getting back into Episode trading. I haven't heard from Muppetdude so it might be a while Any Del if you were to ask about those certain shows but I wouldn't mind helping that guy with some shows but it could be a while. Would you mind if I sent you the shows and then you could send them to him? Would that be ok? And I'll let you know when.

Any Del

Reaction score
I would help right now but at the moment I'm doing other things and would like to get them out of the way before getting back into Episode trading. I haven't heard from Muppetdude so it might be a while Any Del if you were to ask about those certain shows but I wouldn't mind helping that guy with some shows but it could be a while. Would you mind if I sent you the shows and then you could send them to him? Would that be ok? And I'll let you know when.
That would be wonderful thank you :smile:

Any Del

Reaction score
Welp, both the Noggin/PBS verisons of #3860 are blocked. Better start saving what y'all want its only a matter of time before they're gone.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Welp, both the Noggin/PBS verisons of #3860 are blocked. Better start saving what y'all want its only a matter of time before they're gone.
I'm sure all the full episodes will end up being blocked eventually.

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm sure all the full episodes will end up being blocked eventually.
Of course I saved them. I was the one would uploaded them. Well if it happens, I'll just uploaded them somewhere else.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Of course I saved them. I was the one would uploaded them. Well if it happens, I'll just uploaded them somewhere else.
And this is why I quit YouTube and now Dailymotion. Because of things getting blocked and taken down or deleted.