Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Pepperlover2123

Reaction score
OK, well, the first way to start is to send a message whichever person you'd like to trade with, and tell them that you're interested in starting an episode trade.
Can you please give me some names of some members on this forum that might can Tape Trade Sesame Street Episodes to DropBox?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can you please give me some names of some members on this forum that might can Tape Trade Sesame Street Episodes to DropBox?

This thread is literally nothing but people who can trade stuff with you. Though, "tape trading" through DropBox isn't possible, unless they somehow convert the tape to digital and share it that way, but I don't think many people are up to that. They'll probably just send you a copy of their tape and you send them something they'd want in return.

Pepperlover2123

Reaction score
Tha
This thread is literally nothing but people who can trade stuff with you. Though, "tape trading" through DropBox isn't possible, unless they somehow convert the tape to digital and share it that way, but I don't think many people are up to that. They'll probably just send you a copy of their tape and you send them something they'd want in return.
Thanks.

Pepperlover2123

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was wondering does anyone have any of these certain episodes from the PBS. I have the HoneyMoon one but i want the uncut version.

Pepperlover2123

Reaction score
As
I was wondering does anyone have any of these certain episodes from the PBS. I have the HoneyMoon one but i want the uncut version.
As I wish I did, unfortunately, I was only like 2 or 3 in like 1991 when these shows came out. I was in "Preschool or Mothers Morning Out" or something like that when these shows aired on PBS. Due to technology reasons, "Back then," however, we didn't have tapes and cameras or did we never think about recording these shows at the time as they had aired on PBS.

Erine81981

Reaction score
As
As I wish I did, unfortunately, I was only like 2 or 3 in like 1991 when these shows came out. I was in "Preschool or Mothers Morning Out" or something like that when these shows aired on PBS. Due to technology reasons, "Back then," however, we didn't have tapes and cameras or did we never think about recording these shows at the time as they had aired on PBS.
I understand. I used to record lots of stuff back in the day but i threw out lots of VHS tapes only cause we were moving. So i only saved what i could. Most were cartoon network stuff or boomerang but still wished i had them. I even record Sesame Street but had to record over them because not having enough tapes.