DarthGonzo
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2002
- Messages
- 251
- Reaction score
- 205
Hey guys. I'm looking for a bunch of Muppet shows and specials to trade with Muppet stuff that I have.
I'm looking for:
The Muppet Valentine Special
The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence
The Muppets Go Hollywood
John Denver & the Muppets, a Christmas Together
Muppets at Walt Disney World
Muppet Central segments of the Jim Henson Hour
Various Episodes of Muppets Tonight
I have:
39 episodes of the Muppet Show (Odessey:e-mail me for list)
41 episodes of Dinosaurs (e-mail me for list)
10 episodes of Muppet Babies (e-mail me for list)
Muppets: a Celebration of 30 Years (missing first half minute)
Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
Childrens Songs and Stories with the Muppets (Playhouse video)
Muppet Revue (Playhouse video)
All 5 days of the Muppets on Family Fued
Time and Again Henson episode
A&E Sesame Street biography
Kermit on Regis and Kelly (12/24/01)
Kermit and Piggy on the Today Show anniversary special
Making the Video: Weezer and the Muppets
A Muppet Wildlife commercial from the 80s
Donna's Day: party episode with Kermit, Beaker and Rizzo
and a large portion of a Little Muppet Monsters episode!
I'm hoping to make an even trade with someone here. Like, 10 episodes on Muppets Tonight for 10 episodes of Muppet Babies. Or 2 one-hour specials for another 2 one-hour specials. You get what I mean. Or, I'm flexible. Just e-mail me at Legion1979@aol.com and let me know.
I'm looking for:
The Muppet Valentine Special
The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence
The Muppets Go Hollywood
John Denver & the Muppets, a Christmas Together
Muppets at Walt Disney World
Muppet Central segments of the Jim Henson Hour
Various Episodes of Muppets Tonight
I have:
39 episodes of the Muppet Show (Odessey:e-mail me for list)
41 episodes of Dinosaurs (e-mail me for list)
10 episodes of Muppet Babies (e-mail me for list)
Muppets: a Celebration of 30 Years (missing first half minute)
Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
Childrens Songs and Stories with the Muppets (Playhouse video)
Muppet Revue (Playhouse video)
All 5 days of the Muppets on Family Fued
Time and Again Henson episode
A&E Sesame Street biography
Kermit on Regis and Kelly (12/24/01)
Kermit and Piggy on the Today Show anniversary special
Making the Video: Weezer and the Muppets
A Muppet Wildlife commercial from the 80s
Donna's Day: party episode with Kermit, Beaker and Rizzo
and a large portion of a Little Muppet Monsters episode!
I'm hoping to make an even trade with someone here. Like, 10 episodes on Muppets Tonight for 10 episodes of Muppet Babies. Or 2 one-hour specials for another 2 one-hour specials. You get what I mean. Or, I'm flexible. Just e-mail me at Legion1979@aol.com and let me know.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+

