ToughPigs hacked???

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I love tough pigs but why hack there it's a pointless place to hack

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno if it's right to post here, but I did search for results relating to troubles accessing toughpigs.com's main page. They're celebrating their 20th anniversary, a major accomplishment. Thing is, since this past Monday, August 16 2021, whenever I go to either my bookmark or type the web address in my browser's edit field I'm able to get to a front page backdated from August 13 2021 and a secure site notification. When I click on "Show All Content", it doesn't change from the articles featured from August 13 2021 onwards.

Anyone else having the same troubles? :concern: :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Inside info is they're attempting to move the entire site to a new server before they press forward with any further updates, including their big 20th anniversary (which they want to save for after the server move), but the move hasn't gone as smoothly as they had hoped, so that probably has something to do with it.

zns

Reaction score
I imagine we'll hear or see further updates soon. Either way, I'm stoked for what they plan to do for their 20th anniversary.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As somebody who had the opportunity to contribute to their 20th anniversary, all I can say is that's gonna be huge . . . literally, and figuratively. :cool:

Reactions: zns

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm intrigued to know what their huge art project is since I have one of my own that I'd like to get some very talented Muppet fanartist involved on actually bringing it to life so to speak. :big_grin:

Reactions: zns

zns

Reaction score
Looks like the new format page is up and running. No new stuff since last week yet, but I'm sure we'll get something soon. Anyway, here's the link.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't think that's supposed to be live yet (you can't even click on the different features towards the bottom).