ToughPigs hacked???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As :boo: once said, "Another day, another headache."

So yesterday I was able to access toughpigs' front page with the new layout and read the article posted celebrating their 20th anniversary.
What do I get when I come in a little earlier today?
A site page that's set on asking me for "User Name", "Password", "Remember my Credentials", "OK", and "Cancel".
Not knowing if this is related to previous members being allowed or new members to sign in/create new accounts, I provided a user name and password. And then after clicking on "Remember my Credentials" and "OK" all I get is an "Access Denied!"

Honestly, this rully isn't making me feel Muppety at the moment. :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're having an overload of traffic on their server today because of the big reveal of their 20th anniversary mural that was a collaboration of over 70 different artists - both fan artists and even professional Muppet artists like Gene Baretta, Louis Henry Mitchell, and others.

I may have contributed a pair of construction workers from the old school era of SS. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, that sounds like an epic artpiece especially given the scope of people and characters involved. Still have to find/contact people for the Muppet art project I've got in mind though.

zns

Reaction score
The website's still down. I hope everything is all right. The only thing working with it right now is the forum.