1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Tough Pigs Muppetational May Challenge

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by minor muppetz, May 1, 2018.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Today Twitter is down whenever I click on the hashtag Muppetational May. I want to see other people's picks but for now I'll have to settle for seeing them in my news feed or clicking on Twitter pages for those participating. Actually, I clicked on a few other hashtags and got the same error. So hashtag searches are down.

My picks from the last week:
    • Day 4: Muppet thing I have changed my mind about: I originally thought Muppets from Space was better than the previous post-Jim movies and originally thought The Muppets' Wizard of Oz was better than the other literature films but now I feel The Muppet Christmas Carol is the best of both categories.
    • Day 5: Muppet product I am most proud of: My Palisades figures.
    • Day 6: Four favorite monsters: Gorgon Heap, Behemoth, Doglion, Thog.
    • Day 7: Favorite Muppet website: Muppet Wiki.
    • Day 8: Favorite Muppet talk show appearance: Jim Henson on The Dick Calvett Show, 1971.
    • Day 9: Favorite Muppet reference on a non-Muppet show: The Muppets Go Medevil on The Simpsons.
    • Day 10: four favorite Kermit songs: Once in a Lifetime, Happy Feet, Right Where I Belong, A Song from Kermit.
    • Day 11: Four favorite Bert and Ernie songs: Rubber Duckie, The National Association of W Lovers, But I Like You, La La La.
    • Day 12: Four favorite Big Bird songs: The Sound of the Letter A, The Happiest Street in the World, I'm So Blue, The Christmas Song.

2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I didn't realize until the favorite Grover song and/or sketch day that they put "and/or" for bot Grover and Cookie Monster, meaning we could list a song and sketch.

My picks for the past week:
    • Day 13: Best Statler and Waldorf joke: "We'd love to see your act!"/"in fact we'd hate to miss your act!"/"in fact we'd love to hate your act!"
    • Day 14: Best Grover song and/or sketch: Song -Monster in the Mirror, sketch - Monsterpiece Theater: Chariots of Fur.
    • Day 15: Best Cookie Monster song and/or sketch: song - C is for Cookie, sketch - Beat the Time.
    • Day 16: Best Jim Henson Character: Dr. Teeth.
    • Day 17: Best Frank Oz Character: Grover.
    • Day 18: Best Richard Hunt character: Beaker.
    • Day 19: Best Dave Goelz character: Boober Fraggle.