Top poster and Senior Member run-down

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo

Course, neither should 25,000, if they're all pointless posts.
Hey, welcome to the Muppet Central Forums, where everything's made up, and the posts don't matter. That's right, the posts are just like the appropriate spelling for Hare Krishna... doesn't matter.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Just so it's known, it's not a contest. I'm still confused if it's a cool thing or a sign that my life just sucks--I mean, to get as many posts as this means you're posting alot, albeit at work while waiting on things to process in the computer or waiting for people to answer the phone calls or take me off hold. At any rate, it wasn't my goal to do it, it just happened and I just noticed it.

I'm addicted to playing here! Is that weird? If so, good! That then means I'm perfectly fine. If it's normal, the world is nuts.
No, not a contest. It's actually kind of a good thing to those of you who don't have alot of posts. It isn't necessarily a bad thing to have alot of posts, you just have more of a life if you don't!:smile:

Just kidding. No, the whole point was that it isn't a contest.

Foz, I've said it before, your life don't suck. You've got so much to look back on, so much to look forward to, and the fact that you may have made a distinct difference in someone's life.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Foz, I've said it before, your life don't suck. You've got so much to look back on, so much to look forward to, and the fact that you may have made a distinct difference in someone's life.
I keep forgetting about that point. You're right!

You win again. :smile:

Kev

Thijs

Reaction score
I 'd love to become a senior member, to be among the Statlers and Waldorfs of the forum.:sleep: :boo:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tommie
to be among the Statlers and Waldorfs of the forum
I'm only 20.

But I do get back pain from time to time.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm 21. Man are ya'll all old guys. *picks up a box filled w/ barbells* See. If I can do it. So can you. *CRACK* OH MY GOD!!! I THINK I BROKE MY BACK!!!!!! *falls down*

Aaron

Reaction score
Originally posted by Erine81981
I'm 21. Man are ya'll all old guys. *picks up a box filled w/ barbells* See. If I can do it. So can you. *CRACK* OH MY GOD!!! I THINK I BROKE MY BACK!!!!!! *falls down*
im afraid you'll never walk again

Erine81981

Reaction score
WHAT?!!!!! WHY ME!!!!!!! *starts to cry*:cry: I'M OLD!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tommie
I 'd love to become a senior member, to be among the Statlers and Waldorfs of the forum.:sleep: :boo:
Im 25 going on, well 5:wink: