Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Guess the indication of hearing "uncle Kermit!!!" never occurred to them. ><
Exactly!
Annie Sue-Thank you Mr. Kermit sir?
Me to people-See? Not his daughter!
Person-Yeah well she might be like that girl from that American classic!
Dominic-Scout from To Kill A Mockingbird. She calls her father by his first name.
Person-Oh I meant the one from Twilight.
Dominic-Dear Henson give me patience.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
"Does Kermit still live at Sesame Street?" I really hope someone was joking when they made that one. ><

Hubert

Reaction score
Casey has suddenly compelled me to open up a typing document and right a book correcting misconceptions...:stick_out_tongue:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I had the same avatar I have here back when I was part of the now-defunct PPG World forum, and most of the people there assumed it was a Sesame Street character. Ugh....:rolleyes:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I literally just read it this morning. It came from TMS episode with Loretta Swit and she's trying to get Kermit and Piggy to make up after the big blow up of her printing in the paper they got married in Vegas and when she says "Let's all sing a nice warm together song" and Kermit says "I hate sappy songs like that." Someone wondered if he was a twin but then was like I know Kermit doesn't have a twin but he's sung Rainbow Connection before. I'm thinking *face palm.* As you can tell most of the comment didn't make sense.