Tony Danza's Talk Show

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Oh well...

Drtooth said:
Honestly, I felt the show was the biggest piece of crap ever. And I LIKE Tony Danza. The entire program was a total embarassment one episopde after another. He felt totally uncomortable about everything, and half the time when a celebrity was about to make a point and tell a good story about something, He'd turn it back around to him (he did that with Seth Green when he was talking about Family Guy, and I got pretty annoyed.) And what the shell was up with that Extravadanza board? it had freaking moving HANDS. Ugliest darn thing I ever saw. And then, he tried to get a Parrot to talk every other day for 3 months. If there was something viable on opposite it, I'd never have seen it. And to think, they canned Wayne Brady's show for it. Wayne Brady at the very least had a knack for entertaining, but Tony just seemed to debase himself at every stop/ I found out it was canned in March and I cracked up! Very very inferior to other celebrity talk shows.
Everybody's entitled to their own opinions.You know DRtooth you don't have to like him or his show if you don't want to.

Drtooth

Reaction score
NO! NO! I Like Tony Danza... I just thought the show was totally degrading to him. He really embarassed himself. It's like, no wonder why he kept mentioning Taxi and Who's the boss... he's trying to remind the audience that he actually did GREAT things.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
my mom loves Tony and loved his show... didn't know it'd been cancelled... though she might have said something about

didn't his show take over Wayne Brady's show? I loved Wayne's talk show so much... he's a Disneyholic like me! :smile:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
It might have,but I think I heard it got cancelled because of ratings.Also in the same time slot,right now he's doing episodes of like the best his series.But with no audience.