Toddler LOVES Muppets - HELP

KMKopp

Reaction score
Hi - new here. If anyone can help me find muppet ANYTHING, I would really appreciate it! My toddler is obsessed with the classic muppet movies and I cannot find books, stickers, stuffed toys (amazon is always out of stock). I grew up with the Muppets and I LOVE that she likes them too but I can't even find a keychain!
It is for a 2 year old, so we're NOT buying a collectible that will get ruined but are there any stores/web links that I'm missing? If anyone has any ideas, I would be truly grateful. Thank heaven she likes the Muppets instead of Spongebob. I want to keep it that way! Please advise!
TIA!!!
Kopp

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Have you tryed www.ebay.com? I think I can get you a SS book called I Can't Wait Until Christmas. PM me if your interested.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
I think it's wonderful that new generations of kids are enjoying the Muppets the way we did. And it's great to see parents who encourage it.

KMKopp

Reaction score
Thank you!!!

I just wanted to thank you all for the ideas. I have scoured every consignment store looking for muppet toys already!
How can you say no to a two year old that can sing "Rainbow Connection?" It just warms your heart. It's nice to see her enjoy this more than battle robot whatever games they have nowadays. Of course, she does "Hi-Ya" like Miss Piggy a lot, so maybe it isn't completely not violent. Haha.
Thanks again for the ideas and I'll see if I can keep her a muppet fan for life. What a treat that would be!
Thank you,
Kopp

Camellia

Reaction score
Muppet toys available

hi, Visit our store for classic Muppet toys.

enjoy!

KMKopp said:
Hi - new here. If anyone can help me find muppet ANYTHING, I would really appreciate it! My toddler is obsessed with the classic muppet movies and I cannot find books, stickers, stuffed toys (amazon is always out of stock). I grew up with the Muppets and I LOVE that she likes them too but I can't even find a keychain!
It is for a 2 year old, so we're NOT buying a collectible that will get ruined but are there any stores/web links that I'm missing? If anyone has any ideas, I would be truly grateful. Thank heaven she likes the Muppets instead of Spongebob. I want to keep it that way! Please advise!
TIA!!!
Kopp

doctort13

Reaction score
My daughter will be 2 in October, and is also a hard-core Muppet fan!

We find many things at thrift stores, yard sales, etc. Just keep your eyes on the look-out.

Here is an online store that may have something you'll like:
http://www.2momluvme.com/muppet.html

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Disney's/The Muppets OFFICAL store to buy Muppets stuff you can click here on DisneyShopping.com http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSear...w=t&CLK=DS_11776_SEARCH_FRM&Searchstr=Muppets

Target has somthings... Cards and gift bags and sticks now! and Disney Store in the mall IF YOUR lucky you can find some "Bear in the BIG blue house" plush and figs! and like everyone else sayed (and where i also look at to) ebay, thrift store and yeard sales! :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I know a Borders that has stuffed animals of characters like Kermit, Beaker, Piggy, Animal, and Gonzo. Also I was at Hallmark (I think it was Hallmark anyway) and they had a "NEW! Muppets Collection" they had pins, magnets, stickers, cards, and of course, the stuffed animals.

Happy hunting and I'm glad to hear that your kid likes the Muppets (and there's nothing wrong with finding the balance between them and SpongeBob *is obssessed with both lol* :wink: )