To Aussie FR fans...

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned before, but FR is now on ABC2 at 4:00pm! I think they're currently airing the first season! :excited: :big_grin: :smile: Happy-happy-joy-joy!

Kiki

Frackles

Reaction score
I'm glad it's actually on TV in OZ again, now I just need my dad to buy a set-top box.:confused:

I heard Mopatop's shop is also on ABC2, I rented the dvd. It was good to see some old reused muppets on there, Begoony from From Fraggle Rock appeared as a 'Mooncreature' (and WOW, he's faded abit :shifty:). Droop was on there too (as a 'thing'), aswell as a Monster (I think it was mini-catbear).

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned before, but FR is now on ABC2 at 4:00pm! I think they're currently airing the first season!
Kiki
I woulda posted this earilier but I was on a holiday I didn't want to go on. Anyways I am So happy!:excited:

Kiki

Reaction score
Possibly, yeah. I think they may be releasing more Fraggle merch over here, too. I bought a Fraggle hoodie really locally a while back, while not even a year ago it was really rare to find anything Fraggley over here, apart from the odd figurine or puzzle at a Bazaar or an op-shop. I think there will be a hype over here, too.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Possibly, yeah. I think they may be releasing more Fraggle merch over here, too. I bought a Fraggle hoodie really locally a while back, while not even a year ago it was really rare to find anything Fraggley over here, apart from the odd figurine or puzzle at a Bazaar or an op-shop. I think there will be a hype over here, too.
About the hype, Read my post on the Happy Birthday FR thread, cause the hype is already building within my friends!