TMS Juliet Prowse Pilot

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
the last season theme

I got to say that some shows that I had seen had the theme eddited down alot less. when season 5 came, they did bring back the old theme but diffrently:

Statler: why do we always come here, I guess we'll never know..
Waldof: it's like a kinda a torcher to just watch the show.

David French

Reaction score
Thinking about this some more - if they "wisely" dropped the long version of the opening theme from this episode, then how come we had a long version of the opening theme for the final season? Or was the final season version not as long as the original Juliet Prowse opening?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I never thought of the season five opening being longer than the season one opening. After all, they didn't have Fozzie's joke or a shot of the guest star. Then again, the guest star was shown in the "cold openings" of season five. I don't know whether or not those are actually counted as part of the opening theme.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the chorus girl Roxanne looked like. I'm sure she was played by Eren Ozker.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
I'm not sure what the chorus girl Roxanne looked like. I'm sure she was played by Eren Ozker.
I was told she looked like Wanda, might have even been the same puppet (can't remember, it was some time ago).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
I was told she looked like Wanda, might have even been the same puppet (can't remember, it was some time ago).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Doesn't she look like the one dancing with Kermit and Melg in "The Muppet Show: Sex & Violence"?

Saironi

Reaction score
I think it would have been interesting if the future stars mentioned where they got their starts on TV (whether or not the time setting was close to tv they don't say, since W&S don't think much of it). That's what makes it so believable. After all, most performers have to start somewhere. Am I right?

David French

Reaction score
Just a thought, but I think the guide for the broadcast version of the Juliet Prowse episode should be amended, especially since some of the queries/comments that were raised have now been answered with the viewing of the original version.