Titans, Go!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I was just curious... Is there anyone on the board, besides me, who is a fan of and watches Teen Titans on the Cartoon Network channel?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
-takes offense-

One goofy-ish post replying to a thread about a show (EEE) on Cartoon Network, the same network that hosts Teen Titans...

Which sparked a simple question and a 'why not ask if anyone's seen it?' thread on the 'General Discussion' which is for talking about anything.

And one completely relevant thread to the Muppets as an interesting trivia note that Statler and Waldorf did actually appear in some semblance on Teen Titans.

So, no, not 4 -- 3, unless you now count this one. And I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. I certainly don't consider what I did as spamming.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Certainly not spamming. I personally havn't seen it, but it's interesting to note it had a Muppet cameo on it. I think that's cool.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Certainly not spamming. I personally havn't seen it, but it's interesting to note it had a Muppet cameo on it. I think that's cool.
Me, too. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I LOVE the animation, unfortunately I'm unable to catch it as I'm usually not home when it airs (I think :embarrassed: ). I like it so much in fact that Beast Boy will be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming edition of my Weekly Creative Visuals!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I like it so much in fact that Beast Boy will be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming edition of my Weekly Creative Visuals!
Can't wait to see that! It'd be great to see Raven, too, at some point. -hint hint- :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Actually...that would rather defeat the object of that particular creative visual. *wiggles eyebrows*

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
It's an amazing show that seems to get better and better. I used to watch it all the time last year with my friends at college..we pretty much watched all of one season and then because we watched so many and the same ones would come on, I kind of got tired of watching it. Then tonight I just happened to flip and there was a brand new episode which was amazing and sad..I might have to watch again. Does anyone else have the theme song memorized?