Tina Fey in Talks for Muppet Sequel

charlietheowl

Reaction score

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This is real. Bill was talking about this on an interview about two weeks ago.
I think the castings for this movie are good choices, they're all extremely funny people and will probably fit in quite well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm trying so hard to imagine Tina as playing a Russian prison guard... I just can't see it... >< but wait, I thought this movie was going to take place in England, now we're in Russia? Is this an international jet-setting caper?

Once again, my only condition is that Tina needs to put her glasses back on.

Walter

Reaction score
Alright! I would love to see Tina Fey in a Muppet movie!:fanatic:

Bridget

Reaction score
Right.. I know exactly who Tina Fey is...

Borples

Reaction score
So I know I was worrying about too many human stars in the other thread...but I love this news. Tina Fey would be near the top of the list of actors I'd like to see in a Muppet movie. Yay for filming starting this week!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's been reported on Tough Pigs that Tina Fey confirmed during an interview after the screen actors guild awards that she will be in the new movie. Her scenes will start filming in march.

I'm a little surprised that her scenes will start filming a few months after it starts, if she is a main character. Then again, it seems the main humans in other movies have limited screentime (which is how it should be in a Muppet movie). In GMC we didn't see Lady Holiday again after she thinks Miss Piggy stole her jewells, it seems Tex Richman's screen time had long gaps in-between (except perhaps after he started trying to sabotage the show), in FTB it seems the Slease Brothers didn't get much screen time until they caught Big Bird.

Of course I wonder how main Tina fey's character will be. Probably not as main as Gary and Mary (well, maybe Mary), but I wonder if she'll be as major as Jenny from MTM or the TV executive from The Muppets.