Timmy Tubesock!

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
Recently, my wife and I hit Hollywood with a simple sock puppet and a video camera.

See the video here.

Read about the project here.

We would like to involve as many people as possible in this thing, and send this puppet all over the world!!!

-- Scraps

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I can't seem to see the video but as I stated in the other thread I love the idea.

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
When I created the .wmv file, I thought it would be nice and small. Looks like it's huge. (Like I said, this is a learning experience!) Sometime in the next couple of days, I'll try to make the file smaller and in a more universal format.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
well keep me posted on how the video thing is going...I'd love to be involved in your little project (I like the comparison to flat stanley).

DannyRWW

Reaction score
The video is working now...it is great...simple and funny....I especially like the simple part.

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
Yeah, it's no frills to the extreme!

After Chinatown, it looks like Timmy is going to Sidney Australia!!!

WOW! Behold the awesome power of the internet!!!

Show and Tell

Reaction score
This was a pretty funny flic. Only wish the lighting would have been a bit better for ya. Most of the video just seemed so dark that you couldn't see the facial expressions of Timmy well at all. It was more of a shadow puppet. (maybe that was what you were going for) What I could see and hear was clever indeed! You've got a great thing going here. Can't wait to see what comes out next.

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
Yeah, I learned quite a bit about lighting that day. The next installment will be better.

I want to hit Chinatown for the New Years Day parade . . . we'll see!

Iokitek

Reaction score
I really like this idea :smile: and the video too. So I'd love to show Timmy around Amsterdam sometime if you want me to. I can go visit a coffeeshop and the red light district aswell as Anne Frank's house and the Van Gogh Museum just to name a few things. I could also have him interact with one of my own puppets.

Send me an email or pm me and we'll talk details. I think I can borrow my sisters camera for a day.

puppetise

Reaction score
timmy is heading to australia and touring sydney my video camera is broken so i will take pictures