Timmy the Tooth

P

Princeton

Does anyone remember this show? MCA Universal released it on video for a limited time. I have only one: "Spooky Tooth". Characters included Timmy, Brush-Brush, Bubbles, Cavity Goon, and Miss Sweety. So, has anyone else seen it or knows more about it?

mikealan

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Does anyone remember this show? MCA Universal released it on video for a limited time. I have only one: "Spooky Tooth". Characters included Timmy, Brush-Brush, Bubbles, Cavity Goon, and Miss Sweety. So, has anyone else seen it or knows more about it?
Yeah, I was obsessed over that in the mid 1990's.

thatonekid

Reaction score
lol!

oh my goodness, i remember that show vividly. but i only watched one episode, because... uh... the cavity goon gave me nightmares for a week. lol i was seven give me a break

Iokitek

Reaction score
I only know Timmy The Tooth from being mentioned in a Fresh Prince episode with William Shatner at the dentist :cool: So now I know where it's from.

mummytomb

Reaction score
I believe there was a trailer for Timmy the Tooth on the late 80s, early 90s VHS release of theGMC or Dark Crystal. it seemed like a very child audience program. This upset me after trying to convince many of my friends that the Muppets weren't just for kids. Though I have doubts, I hope Disney (of all places) can fix that. I didn't see much hope through MWoO.