Time Warp Heals All Wounds

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
...wow. I haven't been here in over half a year, and the place has changed so much...

The reasons I haven't updated this story in over two years are many and, for the most part, were completely avoidable. Most of it is due to procrastination and writer's block. Also, I'm currently studying at the Art Institute, majoring in animation, and this quarter, my fifth quarter, is probably my most intensive so far...mainly because I'm actually having to animate things this quarter. I've also begun on the long road of creating a few Let's Play series, though I shouldn't say that's taken up a lot of my time as most of what I'm posting of my LPs now was recorded a little over a year ago. But thinking of my LPs and how two of them are completed reminds me of the only fanfiction project that I have ever completed without trashing it before its end, and it would be wrong of me to leave its sequel forever hanging.

By the grace of any deity ever imagined, be they worshiped by an actual religion or created for the mythos of a fictional work, I will start this up again. And I won't let it go this time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Jes? You're here? Aw, and I missed it too. Do we need to offer up a tied-up Janice to the Sacrificial Idol again for this fic's updates to apparate? No... But a posting of newish story would be nice. But we understand you're :busy: with studies and the such. Thanks for reporting in.
*Hugs.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
There will be no need for sacrificial idols, I assure you. XD The main problem besides being busy and procrastination is that I keep thinking of ideas for later parts before I can get down the earlier ones. Such is how much of my stuff goes... *siiiiigh*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, maybe the fact that Maddie's back here at MC too will inspire you to get rid of that Imp of the Perverse (procrastination personified as Edgar Allan Poe called it). You could do what Slackbot does and post snipets of those later scenes... That could then help you connect the puzzle pieces in the order they're supposed to go. If you need help, you can always contact us. Hope you have a good weekend. :stick_out_tongue: