Tiffy Appreciation Thread (Sesamstrasse)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
You know, I created this thread because I love Tiffy so much. She is such a wonderful character and she is my favorite International SS Muppet. It's a shame that she left the show back in 2005.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sesamstrasse went downhill after three characters left. Tiffy, Samson, and Rumpel. Now, Sesamstrasse just isn't the same anymore.:frown:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I need some clips with Tiffy in them. Do you have any?
I could find more older clips of Tiffy than the newer ones.

The Sesamstrasse 40th Anniversary Documentary has old Tiffy clips, as well as new ones from the Marketplace era.
http://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/sesamstrasse2113.html

It would be great if Tiffy made special appearances in Sesamstrasse either this year or next year like they did with Cookie Monster, Grover, and Prairie Dawn (Yes, she appeared in Die Grose Sesamstrassen-Gala).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I could find more older clips of Tiffy than the newer ones.

The Sesamstrasse 40th Anniversary Documentary has old Tiffy clips, as well as new ones from the Marketplace era.
http://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/sesamstrasse2113.html

It would be great if Tiffy made special appearances in Sesamstrasse either this year or next year like they did with Cookie Monster, Grover, and Prairie Dawn (Yes, she appeared in Die Grose Sesamstrassen-Gala).

Nice clips. Thanks!:smile:

Sprocket77

Reaction score
You know, I created this thread because I love Tiffy so much. She is such a wonderful character and she is my favorite International SS Muppet. It's a shame that she left the show back in 2005.
Yea, it's a shame Tiffy left in 2005. She looks pretty cute. :stick_out_tongue: