Those Strange Kiddie Videos on YouTube: What's the Deal?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Looks like some more of those kiddie videos got deleted already.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speaking of weird stuff on YouTube:Why the heck do so many YouTubers make videos about Caillou getting tortured? Who started that and why is it so ridiculously popular?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Speaking of weird stuff on YouTube:Why the heck do so many YouTubers make videos about Caillou getting tortured? Who started that and why is it so ridiculously popular?
Those videos are so frickin' obnoxious. Why do those Goanimate people spend so much time hating on a cartoon character meant for children? I mean, I hate Caillou, too, but those "Grounded" videos are so immature.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Those videos are so frickin' obnoxious. Why do those Goanimate people spend so much time hating on a cartoon character meant for children? I mean, I hate Caillou, too, but those "Grounded" videos are so immature.
One video even showed him getting cancer. Is that supposed to be funny? If so, that's absolutely cruel!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
One video even showed him getting cancer. Is that supposed to be funny? If so, that's absolutely cruel!
Good lord. (not trying to offend you here, cause I know you're a Christian) That is cruel, even for that brat Caillou.
Making hundreds of videos dedicated to hating on a fictional character is just the definition of pathetic. Especially if you're a teenager or an adult that makes them.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Good lord. (not trying to offend you here, cause I know you're a Christian) That is cruel, even for that brat Caillou.
Making hundreds of videos dedicated to hating on a fictional character is just the definition of pathetic. Especially if you're a teenager or an adult that makes them.
Yeah, some people on YouTube and Deviantart go WAY too far with hating on characters. I don't mind people who post rant videos (Benthelooney, PhantomStrider, The Nostalgia Critic, etc.) but when users seem to obsessively hate something almost makes me question their mental health at times. By the way, saying good Lord isn't offensive to me. Let me put it this way, I watch Robot Chicken which actually makes fun of God. I can handle it, lol.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Yeah, some people on YouTube and Deviantart go WAY too far with hating on characters. I don't mind people who post rant videos (Benthelooney, PhantomStrider, The Nostalgia Critic, etc.) but when users seem to obsessively hate something almost makes me question their mental health at times. By the way, saying good Lord isn't offensive to me. Let me put it this way, I watch Robot Chicken which actually makes fun of God. I can handle it, lol.
I remember seeing an EXTREMELY disturbing Johnny Test hate art picture on DeviantArt about a year or two ago that showed Wander (from Wander Over Yonder) holding a plate that had Johnny's decapitated, roasted head on it, and other cartoon characters (such as Mabel from Gravity Falls, and a few others that I can't remember) were about to eat his head. I almost felt sick to my stomach when I saw it. Thankfully, the guy who drew the picture got banned, and it was deleted.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I remember seeing an EXTREMELY disturbing Johnny Test hate art picture on DeviantArt about a year or two ago that showed Wander (from Wander Over Yonder) holding a plate that had Johnny's decapitated, roasted head on it, and other cartoon characters (such as Mabel from Gravity Falls, and a few others that I can't remember) were about to eat his head. I almost felt sick to my stomach when I saw it. Thankfully, the guy who drew the picture got banned, and it was deleted.
Considering I've browsed Deviantart for years, I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Let me put it this way, Giggles from Happy Tree Friends getting smacked on the butt by some anime character and getting verbally insulted while she's crying isn't something I want to see. No seriously, that exists unfortunately, :frown:. Giggles gets insulted all the time on Deviantart, fans seem to treat her very hatefully I've noticed. I've seen plenty of pictures where they call her a wh*re and others where they show another one of the show's characters (including her friend Petunia) either hurting her or bullying her. It's like people think it's funny to see her cry or something like that, I just don't get how that's entertaining. Apparently, my cartoon crush is also the most hated one in the fanbase. It's kind of sad that while doing searches for pictures of my cartoon crush, I've heard people call her every cuss word in the book. But in all honesty, I don't care because sometimes you gotta stand up for the most hated characters, :smile:.