This is especially for Luke...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Holy Grail! I had no idea the thing exploded. Now I have to get it.

Now if only someone would do 6 inch MP figures so I don't have to pay $30-40 a pop.

grail

Reaction score
i didn't either...and agree that i must have one!

Luke's gonna be surprised (and i think Crazy Harry stole a line from that ep for his sig), but there seemed to be enough Python fans that this warranted posting.

and i agree, i'm like...one of the biggest Python fans out there, and i don't have a ONE of the figs yet...can't afford them.

with any luck, i'll be able to work something out with Sideshow...for reviewing purposes, of course.

maybe when Sideshow's license runs out, another toy company can come in and make figs that are slightly more accessable *cough*Palisades*cough*

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - thanks Grail, Smig told me about this a few weeks ago and i was blown away (very much like the Penguin will be). It is indeed a gratuitous use of penguins in explosive plush proportions ! :smile:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

and i agree, i'm like...one of the biggest Python fans out there, and i don't have a ONE of the figs yet...can't afford them.

with any luck, i'll be able to work something out with Sideshow...for reviewing purposes, of course.

maybe when Sideshow's license runs out, another toy company can come in and make figs that are slightly more accessable *cough*Palisades*cough*
Dude, I am about to break your heart....
I picked up the sideshow Holy Grail figures at Spencer Gifts, in late April or Early May for $10.00 each on Clearence. This was for the core 5, I wound up getting a Patsy for $25 from a dealer who owed me a favor.
You should get them if you can they are being re-issued with mud and other brown substances on them this fall. So I think I will keep Arthur and replace the other 4 with these variants. That way you can tell that Aruthur is the King, he doesn't have **** all over him.

:big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
man...i hate you now...

they've never clearanced at a Spencer's here...i've looked...i knew about the re-releases, though...and have you seen the bridgekeeper, tim, or the frenchman yet? they're hilarious!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Luke,

Saw a t-shirt today that made me think of you. It was all black, but for a (drawn in white) penguin and the caption, "I wish I could fly". haha

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - sounds gratuitous - good to see the Penguin cause being supported !