They're stalking me!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
I agree with Sgt Floyd on that! They have absolutely NO RIGHT doing what they've been doing, and someone should stop them!!!
Those dung for brains have no life!:mad: If only there was a way for the cops to get involved! :mad: These people must never see the light of a computer screen again!:mad:

No one deserves this type of mass harasment!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
OK, now I'm scared. He really did take over that forum. :eek: Oh my god...thats scary..

D'Snowth

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
I agree with Sgt Floyd on that! They have absolutely NO RIGHT doing what they've been doing, and someone should stop them!!!
They're claiming I'm the one who's violating everyone's "rights" by "not letting anyone have an opinion".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wait, I just realized: the admin could've possibly simply clicked his "invisible" mode: he still has all of his posts and everything...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Ah, I thought so. Didn't think those loons would delete/wreak havoc with the Admin account.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Oh wait, I just realized: the admin could've possibly simply clicked his "invisible" mode: he still has all of his posts and everything...
That is very good to know:big_grin:

F

furryredmonster

I would change your pw on KGZ to like something really really really hard to guess.... and do not go to any strange websites of theres, you could get cookie-grabbed....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe the Whoserville admin is letting them get away with it! He told me he was going to do something about it if I stood out of it. (the spammings that is).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Phew! The war's over! All the spam has been deleted, any flames against me or Kathy have been locked, and everything's back to normal...except for those WTATA jerks who are still visiting Whoserville.