They're finally getting married.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Beth... Congrats and I wish you the best this weekend. Matthew left a note, then again maybe others will volunteer to take in Red and Mokey, and Cantus while you're gone and till Ryan gets back.

Hope it's everything you've dreamed of and congratulations.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Many congratulations to you & your soon to be husband ,Beth.:smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Congrats again, Beth! Have a great great time... FOREVER!!! :excited: :sing: :flirt:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I may have said it before, but I'll say it again; congradulations! I hope you will always be happy together! Now about not posting here much, my uncle got married last year, and knowing that experience I'm surprised you have time to be here at all!
I would offer to take your roomates in, (even though you don't really have reason to trust me), but if Matthew has allready offered, I will step aside. Poor Cantus, he is now a third-hand roommate, LOL! BTW Count, I will be PMing you regarding my role in the dorms.
Again, congradulations Beth, and I hope this event will be more fun than stressful for you!

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
Yay! congratulations! A word of advice for you, try not to worry about anything on the day, leave it til later to complain about the rain, lack of food, rotten photographer...and just have a ball!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sing: "Wedding Wedding!Beth & Nate(?) wedding,
Somebody get champagne(or cyberchampagne in this case)
Somebody rent a room
Somebody get the lovely bride
And somebody get the.....
Somebody get the.....
Somebody get this wedding underway
'Cause somebody's getting married today!":sing:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
:sing: "Wedding Wedding!Beth & Nate(?)
Yep, it's Nate, you got it right. :wink: Three days and counting boys and girls! Getting excited! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Hey, has anybody seen any updates to Part Of Me?
Oh well...
Count: Vhere does...
Shhh, that's part of the surprise.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah Kathy, I was going to say, don't go marrying her off to the wrong guy now! LOL!
Gee Leah, you didn't really help the nerves much! I'm talking about mine, not Beth's. Here I was Beth going to ask you if you were nerveous, and I realized I was for some reason! *smile*