TheWeirdoGirl Tries To Draw Muppets

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Just thought I'd show you guys my attempts at drawing Muppets. I'm open to constructive criticism.

Here's the first one. I did it mostly just to practice drawing Kermit.

The next one is just Gonzo in a random pose. I rather sloppily inked and colored it using an app on my phone.

This one is the drawing that I did as a tribute to Jim Henson. I've already posted it in another thread.

Here's a silly little doodle of Gonzo and Camilla.

Another one of Gonzo and Camilla, taken straight from a scene in The Muppet Movie.

And the last one (for now) is a drawing of Kermit and Robin, based on a picture that I found on Muppet Wiki.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
The Kermit ones are wonderful. Especially the one with Robin! Very nice studies. You've got his mouth precisely done. Nice work! :smile:

-----------------

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I really like the picture of Kermit and Robin, it's really cute.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Nice job! As others have said, the Kermit & Robin one is particularly stand-out (good job with actually drawing what you see, in regards to Kermit's head, rather than what you *think* it should be. That appears like a particularly angle to get him from, but it's spot-on), and I am personally really fond of the one of Gonzo in his plumbers outfit with Camilla - I love her adoring pose, LOL! And I love the sentiment behind your tribute to Jim, very sweet and sad.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Very nice touch on all of these. I liked Gonzo and Camilla in their flirty pose, and the sweetness between Kermit and Robin is well-done. Thanks for sharing!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your artwork for us, WeirdoGirl. Good job! Keep up with your drawings and draw more sometime if you comeup with ideas from your thoughts.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't really expect to get this many responses. Thanks everybody! I hope to do more soon.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Here's some more. First off, another Gonzo and Camilla picture. I really like drawing these two. :smile:

And here's my first attempt at drawing a Fraggle. Naturally I chose Boober, my favorite Fraggle.

And this... I'm not exactly sure what this is. Well, other than Zoot's saxophone. I got the idea for this the other day when I saw my own saxophone sitting on its stand.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Here's a couple more.

This one was inspired by the Muppet's Stars and Stripes Forever video on YouTube.

I drew this one on the day that Share It Maybe hit the internet... I kind of had Cookie Monster on the brain that day.